Pages

Sunday 29 December 2013

REVIEW | T2 and LUSH

For Christmas, my very good friend Patrick got me two of my favourite things ever - Lush products and tea.  It was such a nice present and Patrick if you ever read this - thank you so much :) :) :) :) :) :)



Anyway, not intending to look a gift horse in the mouth, I thought I'd do a review on the tea and the Lush bubble bar to share the wonder. Ooeeeeee I love Christmas!

We'll start with the tea!



So the tea he purchased was T2's new Christmas tea 'Twinkle Berry'. It came in a shiny big box with a tea infusuer and a scoop.

I'd had this tea a couple of times in the shop, I think it was part of their Christmas range. It's technically not a 'tea' as such, but rather a tissane ('tea' being defined by the presence of leaves from the plant camellia sinensis), and as a result, it makes a really delicious iced-tea.

It's a really fresh, fruity flavour, with a sweetness to it. Lately we've had some ridiculously hot days, and it was so refreshing to have this iced-tea to cool down. It's not sugary like store-bought ice-teas either, and it just makes a really delicious drink. I've also had it hot, and it's a lovely fruity warm drink. I think when made hot it's best to combine it with another tea, most likely a green or white tea, to enhance their flavour. I combined this with Geisha Getaway and the result was off the chain. So good.  Best present, score!


Next was the Lush Magic Wand Bubble Bar. I'd seen this so many times in Lush, and hinted at it many times to those I was with, so obviously I was stoked when I got it. 



I used it for the first time in the bath on Christmas night, while watching RuPaul's Drag Race, and it made the water such a cute pink colour! The bubbles were really nice too, although I think next time I'm going to have to wave the wand around near the running water a little bit more, as at first the bubbles didn't come up that much, but after some swishing (which I do love doing) they were really frothy and great. 

And the smell, gosh I love that smell. I came out smelling like a snow fairy and feeling like a star. It was barely used too, and I got another one for Christmas. I'm going to be using this for ages, I'm just so pleased. 



Such a top notch, wonderful present. Both Lush and T2 never disappoint, I highly recommend both products for anyone who loves baths or tea.

Thanks again to Patrick, who is the bomb-diggity, 

Lots of love

Indy

xx

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! T2 and Lush, the perfect combination <3 I've been dying to buy the Magic Wand Bubble Bar and your review just makes me want it more! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the lush magic wand bubble bar, it's my favorite

    http://lovehellogorgeous.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete