Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas Day | Presents & Family

On Christmas Day I took a lot less pictures, but it went like this –

Firstly, I woke up at 7am. Unfortunately nobody else did, and being the only child I couldn't force everyone up. So I waited around until about 8:30am, when I got up, got dressed and went into the loungeroom to read for a while before everyone else awoke.



At about 9:30, everyone else had woken up and my Grandad's wife was cooking breakfast. We had a potato tortilla (similar to this) with bacon, and homemade tomato sauce and 'strawberry thickshakes' consisting of about a kilo of frozen strawberries from their farm, blended with a dash of milk.




The breakfast was absolutely delicious, however the 6 year old within me was itching to open presents ASAP.

At about 10:30 we began to open the presents (a whole 3 and a half hours since I'd woken, torture I tell you). Everyone got pretty rad presents, and I was so happy about what I'd gotten.

L-R - 1st Row Peter Alexander knickers, Peter Alexander sleepwear playsuit, Doctor Who t-shirt
2nd Row Lush products: three pack of FUN; Magic Bubble Wand; So White bath ballistic; Sunny Side bubble bar; Happiness pigment; Snow Fairy shower gel; $50 Lush gift card,
$30 iTunes card, Cadbury Favourites


It was such a lovely morning and breakfast!

Afterwards we headed home, where I got changed and did my makeup, and then to my Grandma's for lunch. At about 5pm Mum and I returned to our home where we opened the rest of the presents (which I unfortunately didn't take a picture of), watched Love Actually, ate a few Christmas cookies, and didn't eat dinner.

I didn't actually take any pictures after the morning, so that's all I have, but suffice to say it was a very lovely Christmas!

Definitely looking forward to next year, 362 days to go!

xx

Indy

Wearing: Rimmel Kate Moss shade 22 and an incredible tacky Christmas t-shirt (not pictured)

2 comments:

  1. Nice presents you got there :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great presents, love your hair and makeup too :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete